The Chuck Jones Center for Creativity is an art gallery and historical museum dedicated to preserving the art and history of world-renowned animator and creator of the Looney Tunes characters, Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Daffy Duck and much more. The Center offers art programs, lessons, lectures and workshops to all ages, as well as educational programs for the local community. The Center also has become a popular event venue for charitable and community events, as well as private parties and corporate functions.
Highlights in Design and Environmental Sustainability
- Utilized energy efficient lighting
- Introduced water efficient plumbing fixtures throughout project
- Increased amount of permeable hardscape areas featuring new planting and decomposed granite walkways and seating areas
- Added edible gardens utilized by on-site restaurants and on-site farmers market promoting organic local farmers
- Added operable windows and roll-up doors for increased ventilation and energy cost savings
- Instituted mechanical system upgrades to promote indoor clean air quality and operating efficiency
- Promoted the center as a community gathering place and venue for non-profit events, fundraising, charity events, and corporate functions.